Apple pie is almost everyone’s favorite dessert, and who doesn’t love crepes? That being said you cant go wrong by mixing chopped apples with brown sugar and cinnamon then stuffing it into a crepe! French dessert and traditional american dessert combined in one. Xoxo Mod Girl Sara!
Apple cinnamon crepes
Prep time: 40 min
Cook time: 15 min
- 3 large apples, cored and peeled
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Homemade crepes (CLICK HERE FOR RECIPE) Store bought is fine too
Makes 4 servings
1) Chop apples into small cubes, place cubed apple slices in a medium bowl, add brown sugar and cinnamon, and toss everything together to coat chopped apples with brown sugar and cinnamon. Let the juices do their work for about 20 minutes.
2) In the mean time (or, beforehand), prepare crepes according to instructions.
3) Right before serving, heat chopped apples on medium heat in a skillet, and warm the crepes in a microwave for about 20 seconds. To serve, add chopped apples on top of the open crepe, and fold the crepe into the pocket shape. Sprinkle with powdered sugar right before serving, if desired.