Boyfriend jeans have been trendy for a while, and they’re still enjoying a big moment. If you’re looking to wear something other than skinny jeans, but you still want something denim, this is the way to go. Because they’re baggy and loose, boyfriend jeans can easily look very casual and sloppy. But styled correctly, they look amazingly chic and so cool. Xoxo Mod Girl Sara
1. Always make sure that your boyfriend jeans has a cuffed bottom. If not, you can easily cuff it by folding the hems up one inch, and then roll them once without making them look too perfectly done.
2. Give off a feminine vibe to your boyfriend jeans by teaming it with a girly top and a pair of pumps.
3. Avoid excessively distressed boyfriend jeans. Ripped jeans do give off a cool appeal, but a jeans with so much holes and patches will only make you look sloppy.
4. Achieve a Parisian casual look by wearing your boyfriend jeans with a Breton stripe top and ballerina flats.
5. Boyfriend jeans generally have a relaxed fit, however, make sure you pick a pair that flatters your curves and doesn’t look too over-sized or slouchy.
6. For an informal work wear look, pair your boyfriend jeans with a tucked in top, blazer and basic heels or loafers if you’re seeking comfort.
7. Belts go really well with boyfriend jeans, consider wearing a wide belt to keep the waist from going too low.
8. If you’ve been wondering how to pull off the sweatshirts trend, the answer is to wear your favorite sweatshirt with boyfriend jeans and sneakers. If you want to avoid a tomboy-ish look, swap the sneakers with heels.
9. A balanced look is all about the proportions, so with boyfriend jeans, stray away from too tight or too over-sized tops.
10. Go for a rock chic look by wearing your boyfriend jeans with a biker jacket and a statement t-shirt, finish off your outfit with booties.